Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Monday, August 10, 2009

Misc Pics/Pierced Ears

Well I took Bri to get her ears pierced a week ago. She did Great! Hardly cried at all. She is definitely going to be tougher than her mommy. I couldn't wait any longer, I just had to do it. They look so dang cute on her! The lady that pierce her ears used an earring a size bigger than what I picked so it looks like she has some Bling bling in her ears. They still look darling though.


Hello Everyone!

The sun is sooooo bright out here!
I love to go on my walks anyway.


Can you tell I am getting a pot belly in this picture?


I love to taste my hands now!

This is one of Mommy's Favorite Pictures!

I love my new Robe!
I Fit Perfectly in the Middle of Mommy and Daddy!

5 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

This is us click on our name to check our blog!!

Seth and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Green Momster said...

So cute. She is totally rockin' the ice.

Shana said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! :)

Wendi said...

She is so adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting. Oh, and I love the earings!