Bri loved her first time at the pool. It has been so dang hot here that the pool is like a really warm bath. Her little Bakini looks so stinkin cute on her! I am going to make her a little fish slowly but surely.
I love taking my kids swimming! I love to see how they react to water and the splish splashing. I am so glad you blog and that I can get to know you this way. Seth does talk about you a lot and was so excited when you called the other day. We are both so excited for you and your family.
that is so cute! And omg I can't believe how precious she looks with her ears pierced! She has the most amazing eye lashes as well! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh my gosh she is so stinking CUTE!!! I'll bet she love the water. I know that she's goning to be a little fish...especially living in Texas! I miss her so much. Thank goodness I get to see her in just a couple of weeks. Grandma needs her Sugar!!!
She is a doll, I love the swim suit! How did she do with getting her ears pierced? I've been wanting to do Presley's but I;m so scared it will hurt too bad!
4 comments:
I love taking my kids swimming! I love to see how they react to water and the splish splashing. I am so glad you blog and that I can get to know you this way. Seth does talk about you a lot and was so excited when you called the other day. We are both so excited for you and your family.
that is so cute! And omg I can't believe how precious she looks with her ears pierced! She has the most amazing eye lashes as well! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh my gosh she is so stinking CUTE!!! I'll bet she love the water. I know that she's goning to be a little fish...especially living in Texas! I miss her so much. Thank goodness I get to see her in just a couple of weeks. Grandma needs her Sugar!!!
She is a doll, I love the swim suit! How did she do with getting her ears pierced? I've been wanting to do Presley's but I;m so scared it will hurt too bad!
Post a Comment