We will be joining some very special family members in Texas very soon! Brock just got a call today offering him a contract to go fly helicopters in Rockport Texas! We want to live in Corpus Chrisi which is only a half an hour away so he can come home every night! We are so excited & nervous all at the same time! It is really going to happen, holy cow! I will keep everyone updated.
10 comments:
We are sooo close to you guys now!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! Corpus is only 3 hours from me!!!!
I am sooo happy for you guys and I bet Britt and Josh are excited too! :)
Yay we can't wait we are going to have to visit tons and go to the beach!! I can't wait. Congrats!
Wowwie Wow Wow! I know you have been so excited and waiting for this. You will love moving. Except for the actual moving part. I hope things go well.
good luck! at least now your hubby won't be away from you so long!!!
Wow, Texas! That's awesome Chan. I know you'll have a great time there!
hey- just thought i'd tell ya my blog will be going private so leave me a comment with your email and i will add you!
I commented on Tiare's blog with your address. Hopefully you will get an invite soon.
that is awesome! how exciting! On your way through you'll have to stop in to see us.
We are very excited to have another family member as Texans. We are really close to your sister in law, and so it mindy. Give us a call, we'd love to see you whenever.
Aunt Marsha
Post a Comment