Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Friday, December 17, 2010

Random- Finally Catching Up!

The other day while Brock and I were at the Dentist, Mimi took Brightyn with the other Grandkids and got pictures taken with Santa. Thanks Mimi!!

Wearing Mommy's Boots!
While we were in Idaho visiting Brightyn's Great Grandma Grover she went outside and helped Daddy shovel the driveway. As you can see.... she loved it! We actually bought her her own snow shovel to have at home so she can help Daddy all the time.



She did not like to keep her gloves on. She wanted to keep biting them off.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Seriously, she is so adorable. I love the pictures of her helping Brock shovel the drive way.

Shana said...

So fun to catch up on your blog!! She is getting so dang big!! That Mrs Clause and Santa were pretty good!! How fun for you guys!
I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!