
Yes.... you are seeing Brightyn in the pool. We have had 80 degree weather & starting to get a little tan. Soooooo nice!


Guess who stands on her own now?? She has for a week now. She has even taken a couple steps on her own too. She will be walking in no time!!

Daddy's little Jazz Fan!!

I caught her taking a taste of the cubbord the other day.
2 comments:
Wow! She is so cute. I can't believe she is getting ready to walk. Li isn't there yet and I am hoping that she takes her time. I am so jealous of your weather. We are only going to make it to 50 today.
Oh I just want to eat her. She is so adorable!! Honestly the cutest little thing. I cant wait to get to see you guys more often :) Yippy!! Love Ya and enjoy your beautiful weather!!
Post a Comment