Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Thursday, March 4, 2010

9mnth Checkup Results & New Photo Shoot Pics.

Brightyn just had her 9mnth Check-Up this week. The results are 21lbs 3oz -about 90th percentile, 30 1/2 inches long -off the chart again.
My baby is growing by the mile. She is turning into a little girl now. She is crawling all over the place getting into everything. She is standing up at all the furniture & making her way around up there too. She just gets more fun everyday. She loves to point at everything & you tell her what it is & she loves to clap & constantly babbles. Boy we have got one busy little girl.
These pics were taken when we were visiting in Utah when she was 8mnths old. Julie did such a great job... as always. They turned out so cute. Especially since Brightyn would not smile at all & was so grumpy from being sick. We still got some cute shots.... as you can see I had a hard time narrowing them down. Enjoy the overload!





















5 comments:

The Green Momster said...

Way cute pics. I'll tell you what though. I would be cranky if pictures of my little naked butt were being posted on the internet too! I can't believe how tall she is. Wow! What are you feeding her? Can you send some my way? Such a little cutie she is.

Wendi said...

So adorable!

Steve Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh Chantell she looks so much like Brock in the hat and stockings!!!! I always see you both but I really really see Brock this time in those pics! TOOOOO CUTE!!! I really have the cutest grandkids in the world! hehe.........luv you all!

Lynette said...

Chantell and Brock she is so cute!
we love to see the pictures and enjoy hearing what is going on.
Love ya, Bybee's

Harper Family said...

Those turned out great! What a cutie pie!