Well, I'm crossing my fingers Brightyn's waking up to chow down are over. She has gone back to sleeping through the night the past couple nights. Yeah! Thanks to all those who left some pointers. It may not be the last time I post for some ideas. Here is just a few random pics of my little Angel. She smiles all the time now. It's so much better than that little scowl. However, if she hasn't seen you before, she will still give you the scowl. Oh well....
3 comments:
I saw those baby legs the other day and totally thought of you. I am so glad to see that Bri has a pair. Have a wonderful weekend. I am just beaming for you. Just enjoy the spirit that you feel.
Chan I can't believe how big Bri is getting, it seem like she was just born. She is sooo cute and looks just like you and Brock. Angie
She is getting so big! She is such a beautiful baby girl! You look like such a happy family! She's gorgeous! i love her big beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment