While we were home in Utah, my Sister-in-Law Brittany had her second baby. She already has the cutest little boy ever and now she just added an adorable little girl to the family. We are anxiously waiting to meet little Bailey. I can hardly stand it! Now I know how Britt felt when she had to wait to meet Brightyn. Brightyn is very very very jelouse of how much hair her little cousin has. Ok, so I think her Aunty is the one who is very jelouse. It is covered by this hat so I will post another one later to show it off. Give her kisses from us guys... and Joshy too!Our Precious Angels
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Introducing Bailey Grace Redd
While we were home in Utah, my Sister-in-Law Brittany had her second baby. She already has the cutest little boy ever and now she just added an adorable little girl to the family. We are anxiously waiting to meet little Bailey. I can hardly stand it! Now I know how Britt felt when she had to wait to meet Brightyn. Brightyn is very very very jelouse of how much hair her little cousin has. Ok, so I think her Aunty is the one who is very jelouse. It is covered by this hat so I will post another one later to show it off. Give her kisses from us guys... and Joshy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment