6yrs ago, I made a promise to someone who is very very special to me.... My Grandpa Fox. My Sweet Grandpa passed away from Cancer 6yrs ago. The night before his funeral all of our family was together and whoever wanted to was able to share there testimony or tell a story about Grandpa. Although that night I stayed pretty quiet, I promised him that I would find the right man to marry who would take me to the temple. I promised him that I would be able to be with him again and run into his arms. That night I looked around the room at my family and thought, "There is no way you are all going to be with him again without me." Thank you Brock for being my husband. You and Brightyn are the best things that have ever happened to me. Words could never describe the precious gift that she is and what joy she brings into our lives. I could never imagine life again without her.
Brock & I had the opportunity to go back and do another session at the Provo Temple before we left. It was amazing! You leave there feeling such peace. I can't wait to be able to go again. People in Utah are so blessed to have so many Temples around to go to. If I lived in Utah, I would go all the time. I want to Thank Everyone who came and helped make our day even more special!
9 comments:
I wish I could have been there. I thought about you all day. You look simply radiant. What a wonderful blessing for your family. Congratulations!
Congrats, what a special day!!
What a special day that was! The temple is definitely an experience that you remember for the rest of your life! We were so blessed to share that special day with you! Congrats!
There really isn't anything more beautiful!! I am truly happy for you guys!! Families are forever and what a blessing that is in our lives!!! I love the pictures. I am so happy for you!!! :)
I really have a hard time really putting into words what that day was like for me, but you know how I feel. It truly was one of the greatest days of MY LIFE!!! I love you two so very much and I'm so thankful that you have each other in your lives...you both make each other better people!!! Love, Mom
Congrats! I'm so happy and proud of you. That is a neat story of what you'd promised grandpa Fox! Wished we could've been there, but I was definately thinking of you on your special day! it is really neat to have children sealed to there parents in the temple! love ya
Chantell, Brock, and Brightyn;
words cannot express how happy we are for you. As you know, you three are VERY special to the Texas Gang! I have been waiting for your thoughts and pictures. We love you guys so much and pray Heavenly Father will continue to keep you in His hands in lifes journeys. Can't wait until we can be together again.
Aunt Marsha
Chantell, Brock, and Brightyn;
words cannot express how happy we are for you. As you know, you three are VERY special to the Texas Gang! I have been waiting for your thoughts and pictures. We love you guys so much and pray Heavenly Father will continue to keep you in His hands in lifes journeys. Thanks for sharing that story about Dad. It really touched my heart. I think Dad and Heavenly Father have been working from the other side on our Family. ie You three, Shawn's decision to dgo on a mission, Kellen's baptism, etc. Can't wait until we can be together again.
Aunt Marsha
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment