Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4mnths Old Today!

Bri is 4mnths old today! I cannot believe it! It makes me sad and happy all at once. She is getting more fun everyday and I'm glad she isn't fragile anymore but where has my little tiny baby gone? I pulled out her preemy outfits the other day and could not believe that she used to fit in them. She goes in for her 4mnth checkup in a couple days. I will update on her weight and height then.
In this picture Bri has her little pants on her head. She thinks Mommy can be a little crazy sometimes. Little "Pinky Bear" decided to get in the picture too.





Brightyn stuck her burp rag on her head the other day without knowing it. It was pretty funny. She couldn't quite figure it out what she had done.

1 comment:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Time has gone by so fast! She is the most beautiful baby girl!