

We took this pic of Brightyn with the doll because people kept saying that she looked so big in her pictures that I have been posting. This shows that she really is so little. She is just really long. She is getting some chunk in her face though. I just love it. She still has her little birdy legs too!

We are so excited to have Grandma Deb out here with us! She has spoiled us so much! We love her company, especially me since Brock is working until Thursday. Brightyn is loving her one on one time with her.

"To
Brittany: Deb says that we look just alike when I wear my hair straight like this. I can see a resemblance in this picture when I look at it. I take that as such a compliment!! We are missing you guys. Can't wait to see you all in July."
2 comments:
When I first glaced at that picture I saw Brittany! How crazy is that? It's definitely the hair. Your hair is so long now!... I like it!
You've got one super cute baby!
If I didn't know better I would have thought I was down there!! HaHa I wish that really was me. I wan't to hold her and snuggle her so bad. I can't handle it anymore. She is just perfect. What a little angel. Oh we miss you guys and hope to see you soon. P.s. that is a total compliment to me. So I hope we really look alike!
Post a Comment