Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Dr's Apt.

Look at my Chunky Round Face cheeze it!



As you can tell she hates having her temp taken.
Brightyn had her first Drs Apt on Friday. She passed with flying colors. Perfect in every way. No jaundice & her weight gain was great. We left the hospital & she was 6lbs 15oz & at her checkup she weight 7lbs 9oz. Her Dr said that most babies don't even gain there baby weight they were born with back till they are 10-14 days old so she is just chunking right up. She eats very well as you can tell. I think its all going to that chunky little face. I can't believe I had my precious baby girl a week ago. I want her to stay like this for a long time. We just love to snuggle her. Brock & I could just stare at her all day long. Her mommy has a hard time sharing her sometimes. I'm very protective & like to do all that I can on my own. I guess that is just the mommy in me coming out... or the stubborness.... maybe both ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an angel! Keep the pics coming it's fun to see them. I can't believe how good you look!! Aunt Bridge

Anonymous said...

she is so darn cute! I love looking at all the pictures, please keep posting them for all of us to see. give her a kiss from me. Chan you look great, hope you are feeling ok. Lynette

The Green Momster said...

Seriously you wouldn't think you had a baby a week ago. You look totally FABULOUS! She is still just a doll.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

She is darling! And you look so good! I can't believe it's been a week already! It doesn't last long so take it all in!

Colby and Malea said...

Congrats! She is adorable I am so excited for you guys..