Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Buda Bri

So she is only 2 1/2 wks old & we already have two nicknames for Brightyn. Mommy calls her Bri Bri & Daddy call her his little Buda. Along with the occasional monkey face & whatever cute little saying comes out of our mouth. Brightyn has been such an amazing baby so far. She hardly ever cries, she sleeps great, eats great, & is so alert for a long time through out the day. She is also so strong & holds her head up so good. She is so much fun to have around. I just love being a mommy. Brock & I keep saying "What on earth did we do before her?" She is such a blessing & we love watching her grow each day. She smiles so much. I know they are probably gassy smiles but they still make us smile & melt our hearts. We are establishing a good schedule & I hope she continues to be a happy, healthy baby girl.

3 comments:

The Green Momster said...

I love when babies smile. I like to think they are talking with angels when they smile. I figure it has nothing to do with gas and everthing to do with them getting the last few instructions of what they need to expect about earth life. It sounds like you are having a great time.

Meet The Robinson's said...

Hey Guys, I have not been on my blog forever, but wanted to drop a quick note to the best cousins ever!! Your little princess is adorable. I can't wait until we get to meet and hold her. Well Congrats guys and she is just the cutest thing. I showed Taylee the pic's and she kept saying, "Cute Baby- Oh" Love you Guys!!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

We need MORE pictures!!! I need to see your little angel.