Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brock's Fathers Day/Special Gift

All of us had a Wonderful Father's Day. One we all will always remember. Not only did Brock get to Celebrate his first Father's Day but he also received the Melchizedek Priesthood. Now Brock is looking forward to July when we head home to Utah for him to Bless our Precious Brightyn. I am so proud of you baby. I feel so blessed to be able to have the Priesthood in our home. I can't wait for whats to come in the near future.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go brock we are proud of you and congrats on the presious baby girl shes so pretty

The Green Momster said...

Wow! I am so happy that you have that wonderful blessing of the priesthood in your home. You are both such a wonderful example to me. Congratulations Brock. Your little Bri is looking cuter every day.

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Happy Fathers Day Brock! We are so proud of you. You will remember this day for the rest of your life. We really wish we could have been there, but can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!
Brock that is really great!I am so proud of you. you all look great
Lynette

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Brock and Chantell. I just found time to read your blog. Brightyn is gorgeous and I am so happy that you got the Priesthood Brock. You will never regret it. Have fun in Utah, and maybe in Aug. Katrina, Mindy, and I can come for a visit.
Love Ya,
Aunt Marsha