Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wilson Baby Shower

Brightyn & I had our 2nd Baby Shower at Deb's house for the Wilson Side. It was so much fun. Once again, Brightyn got adorable stuff. My baby girl is sooo spoiled. The food was so yummy & the chocolate cake was the best ever. My latest & worst craving has been chocolate so it definitely hit the spot. I want to Thank everyone who came & for all the gifts. Special Thanks to Deb for all your hard work & for all you've done. A Thank you to Heather for the adorable Diaper Cake & the cute bows & flowers. I love them! Heidi made me the cutest blanket ever! I will post a pic of it later because the one I had was blurry. Thanks for the time you put into that Heidi! I can't say it enough.... Thank You to Everyone!
Bentley even came to the Baby Shower. She had so much fun playing with Brightyn's stuffed Bunny. She loved that thing. Brightyn will have to make sure she shares with her cousin when she comes to visit ;)

1 comment:

Shana said...

Your showers looked like lots of fun!! You got spoiled girl!! :)
That is so fun! How did you get it all on the plane?? Or did you drive? I wish I could have come!!
You look so cute and happy!