


We all went out with the girls last nite from work. We had a blast between eating, bowling, movie, & talking all of our ears off! I am going to miss these girls so much. What a friendship we've built & I thank all of them for making work so much fun. I'm gona miss you guys but we have to do this again when I come home. Thanks for everything you guys!
2 comments:
Sad!! It is so sad that you are leaving the friendships you have built with them! They are all so great and lots of fun! But just think of the new ones you will build!! You will have a great experience!! Love ya Chan! You will do great in Texas!!
I am so sad I couldn't come. I had made up my mind to come after all and then I got so sick Friday. We will miss you! Girls night out just won't be the same.
Post a Comment