Our Precious Angels

Our Precious Angels

Monday, July 28, 2008

One Amazing Year, My Love!





I can't believe it was a year ago today I walked down that Isle to marry you, the man of my dreams! You looked so incredible in that Tuxedo, I couldn't walk quick enough to get to you. To take you by the hand, look you in the eyes, & tell you how much I love you. I was so anxious to hear the Bishop say "You may Kiss the Bride" so I could kiss you for the first time as your very lucky wife. I am proud to share your name & to carry it forever. I look forward to a wonderful, long life together.


I had all but given up on finding the one that I could fall into, on the day before you. I was ready to settle for less than love and not much more there was no such thing as a dream come true Oh, but that was all the day before you. Now you're here and everything changes, suddenly life means so much. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and find out this Promise is true. I would never have to go back to the day before you. In your eyes I see forever, makes me wish that my life never knew the day before you. The Heaven knows those years without you were shaping my heart for the that day thatI found you. You're the reason for all that I've been through, then I'm thankful for the day before you. Now you're here and everything changes, suddenly life means so much. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and find out this promise is true. I will never have to go back to, The day before you!

(Song by Rascal Flatts: I walked down the isle to this)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Chan I can't believe it's been a year. I am so happy for the two of you. The love in your eyes is truely wonderful. Aunt Bridge

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are SO cute together! I love all your pictures!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Congratulations! Wow time sure does fly. It seems like we just flew home for the wedding and were announcing we were pregnant!! Crazy. We that really stinks that Brock is gone on your anniversary. You guys will really have to celebrate and do something fun when he gets into town again. I love your fishing pictures. It makes me want to go fishing so bad. We miss you guys.

The Green Momster said...

Woo Hoo! That is so cool. You seem so whooped over each other. I love to see that. You look so good too.

Shana said...

CHAN...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND BROCK!! I can't believe it has been a year either. I love the pictures, you beautiful couple!
This seriously gave me chills reading this!